Saturday, October 3, 2009

The importance of self-care

As there have been a few extremely stressful issues in my life lately, I've been trying to keep better care of myself. Over the years, I've come to nearly perfect the art of self-care. Now, I'm trying to do at least one thing per day that makes me happy. I was also given the advice by my fabulous PT, Sam, to keep a daily gratitude journal. She says that she writes 5 things every day that she is thankful for. Hopefully this blog will be that stress reliever for me, and hopefully it will keep everything in perspective. So let's start this off, shall we?

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Self-Care: I painted my toenails!

5 things I'm grateful for:
1) Dancing to "Party in the USA" with Reba and Christin
2) Making a music mix for Cody
3) Hearing that Cody is coming in on Friday for the weekend!!!
4) The smell of pine trees while walking through campus.
5) Fixing my Hide and Seek DVD and watching it.

So hopefully this is the first of many posts to come!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Good for you, and good subject matter! I hope you have fun with it. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete