EastLake Church- See Our Service from EastLake Church on Vimeo.
A taste of what Sunday service is like
Who We Are from EastLake Church on Vimeo.
The video that won me over
On Sunday, I drove up to Bothell and found the church. From the people in the parking lot to the greeters at the door to the people handing out coffee, I had never experienced such a friendly experience. The theme of the day was divorce, and there were several personal testimonies on divorce, as well as a great sermon by Pastor Ryan about the theology of it and what the Bible truly says about it.
Monday, I sent the pastors an e-mail about my experience the day before, and asked if I could sit down with them and discuss my faith journey.
I'm so excited to see where this new journey takes me! And very excited to go back on Sunday with McKinley. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment