Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good Enough

Good Enough



I am going to graduate with a college degree in June.

I am good enough.

I am going to have a successful career.

I am good enough.

I am going to have a job that I love, and be proud of the work that I do.

I am good enough.

I have friends that love me for me, and whom I love in return.

I am good enough.

I am not perfect, nor do I pretend to be.

I am good enough.

This is my sixth year with the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure, and I will continue to walk until a cure is found.

I am good enough.

I have done things that I am not proud of.

I am good enough.

I am going to find a man who loves me unconditionally, and will get married.

I am good enough.

I am going to have kids, and I am NEVER going to make them feel the way that you make me feel.

I am good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment