Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reba's Wedding: Capture it, Remember it


As a bridesmaid for my bff Rebecca, one of my duties is to open up my little black book of connections to help her in any way that I can.


I'm fortunate enough to know many a talented photographer, so I'm going to showcase them and their work in this post! I hope that Reba (and Trevor) can look through them and decide who will best capture their vision for their wedding photos.
In this moment now capture it, remember it
'Cause I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me head first
Fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dress
Fearless
-Fearless (Taylor Swift)



I was first introduced to Mooselips through the Strauss Family. He has been the photographer at Camp Goodtimes for years, and has taken many photos of Gloria and her family. A big kid at heart, Moose has an amazing eye, and brings an incredible energy wherever he goes. Here are a few examples of his work, taken at the wedding of our fellow Camp Goodtimes staffers, Ocean and Wasabi! (Click on his name above to be connected to his website.)







Next up... Chris Watkins!

I was also introduced to Chris through the Strauss family. (Isn't that interesting?) Chris had taken a gorgeous photo of Gloria for his Real Survivors portrait project. Chris has photographed some amazing destination weddings, and is an avid world traveler.





Next we have...Timothy "Click" Lusk!

Click is another staffer at Camp Goodtimes. Check out his work!






And last, but definitely not least...Laurel McConnell!

Laurel is a fab Seattle photographer who shot the wedding of my fave doc/the best obgyn ever, Megan. This gorgeous wedding was also featured in the Seattle Metropolitan Bride and Groom magazine! Here are some photos from the Megan Callahan - Ian Smith wedding.









So there you have it. The best of the best.

Engaged? Getting married? New baby?

Odds are, you'll need a photographer.

Odds are, I can point you to some pretty amazing ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment